Rules: Please read before auditioning.
1. OOC posts are allowed, in small amounts. If they are going to be more than one paragraph in length, please put all content under a “Read More” break.
2. No OOC drama, please. If you have a problem with another player that requires mediation, please speak to one of the admins about it. IC drama is great! OOC drama is not.
3. Please keep your character as canon as you can. The rp boils down to how well you know the character, and how you portray the character. Please, keep your character IC.
4. Please be active. If you go for more than one week without posting roleplay material (this does not include photos/reblogs), your role will be reopened. If you know you won’t be active for a while, please let us know. And, if you go more than two weeks, with or without notification, we will need to re-open your role simply to keep the plot moving along.
5. Please don’t impede on the threads of other players. If the addition of your character is needed or logical, please be sure to discuss it with the other players before jumping in.
6. Please turn off the “anonymity” feature in your ask box. Anonymous questions can be fuel for trouble, and can create unnecessary drama in the rp.
7. Please don’t spam or post inappropriate pictures. Some things may be amusing, but they are best kept off the dash for the rp. Also, please refrain from posting racist, offensive, homophobic, or sexist, unless that is in your character’s personality-with evidence of such beliefs being there.
8. If you interact with others outside of the roleplay, we ask that you answer asks privately. This is simply for the sake of the believability of the plot and the like.
9. Please keep your OOC life and IC life separate. If there is a blurring between these lines and that blurring affects both how you roleplay and the roleplay in general, you will be removed.
10. Please cut down threads and interactions between characters to two posts-meaning, crop your post to just the one previous and your own. This keeps the dash neat and tidy.
11. Please be considerate of your roleplayers which includes replying when you can and not nagging for replies.
12. If you’ve read all of these rules, please copy this into the Auditions box:
I have hereby read the rules of ‘Heroes The Roleplay,’ and will follow them as best I can. I realize that any rules that I break may result in consequences such as the removal of my participation in the Roleplay.
Thank you for your understanding, and we hope so see you here soon as one of us! Love, the Admins.